At least 1.8million students have registered for THE JOINT ADMISSION AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB) Examination coming up on April 11the 2019
JAMB had fixed April 1 for its mock examination which would be optional for its candidates, and April 11 for the start of UTME itself nationwide.
Here are the 6 important points released by JAMB on the Biometric Verification;
- Biometric Verification will be the only mode for the admittance of candidates into the examination centre.
- Exemption mode is not allowed for anycandidate.Therefore, NOBIOMETRIC VERIFICATION, NO EXAMINATION.
- No Candidate should be kept waiting. If he/she cannot be verified, Such candidate should be directed to contact JAMB.
- There is no other attendance register apart from the biometric verification. Biometric verification will also serve as attendance register during examination.
- Photo Albums will only carry pictures with no marking points for either Present or Absent.
- All Examination Officials, including the security agents are to ensure compliance with all guidelines, rules and regulations on the examination.
- Strict adherence to the guide on compulsory biometric verification of every candidate is required.
Candidates are also to ensure that they do not go to the exam hall with any of the prohibited items.